VB Law is committed to providing client-centred legal advice.
Have you been served with court documents and are not sure what to do next? Perhaps you are considering commencing your own court proceeding and are not sure where to begin. Whatever the circumstances, you can contact our office anytime to schedule a consultation and get the guidance and support you need.
Our goal is to resolve your family law matter outside of court. Resolution of your matter outside of court will likely be the most efficient and cost-effective course of action. However, if litigation is required, our firm can pursue your interests through the court system.
Our firm can provide advice, guidance, drafting and filing assistance with:
- FORM 8 – APPLICATION (GENERAL);
- FORM 8A – APPLICATION (DIVORCE);
- FORM 10 – ANSWER;
- FORM 10A – REPLY;
- FORM 13 – FINANCIAL STATEMENT (SUPPORT CLAIMS);
- FORM 13.1 – FINANCIAL STATEMENT (PROPERTY AND SUPPORT CLAIMS);
- FORM 14 – NOTICE OF MOTION;
- FORM 14A – AFFIDAVIT (GENERAL);
- FORM 15 – MOTION TO CHANGE;
- FORM 15B – RESPONSE TO MOTION TO CHANGE;
- FORM 15C – CONSENT MOTION TO CHANGE;
- FORM 17A – CASE CONFERENCE BRIEF (GENERAL);
- UNCONTESTED DIVORCE;
- CONTESTED DIVORCE – LITIGATION;
- SPOUSAL SUPPORT;
- CHILD SUPPORT;
- DIVISION OF PROPERTY/EQUALIZATION;
- MATRIMONIAL HOME;
- INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE (ILA);
- FOREIGN DIVORCE OPINION LETTER;
- SEPARATION AGREEMENT;
- COHABITATION AGREEMENT;
- MARRIAGE CONTRACT.
Contact our office today for a consultation and no-obligation quote.